Thank you for visiting our website! If you are on this page, we assume that you are looking for IT specialists to work on your team as a contractor or a permanent employee. Eirono specialises in providing you with our network of top-tier quality contracting consultants and highly skilled permanent professionals, who are extremely motivated, talented and loyal.
What makes us unique is our commitment to the IT community and our approach to recruiting Developers. We don’t just operate as a recruiter we reach out to our specialists through our regular meet-ups and events. We get to know them, their interest, and their job requirements. Likewise, we honour your unique request, we research your business and ask relevant questions about sub-cultures and the wider organisation. This sort of partnership enables us to get a deeper insight into what is required on both sides, translating into a suitable fit for both parties. We enjoy what we do and take pride in our commitment to the highest possible standards.
We can reassure you that:
- We only recommend the best contractors and candidates, so we won’t bombard you with irrelevant CVs, that doesn’t fit your requirements.
- We are committed to the development of long-term relationships with our clients and are less interested in short-term wins.
- We understand the IT market and have the skills, experience and expertise to help you find quality candidates, through our networks.
- We engage with both active and passive candidates (including those not on social media) to ensure we are covering the entire market.
- We operate a bespoke headhunting service and offer a ‘consultative approach,’ which means we don’t just fill vacancies but act as a partner and adviser to our clients.
- We use our events coupled with the latest technologies and in-depth market intelligence to reach out to talented contractors and permanent applicants, which means, we can put forward the most suitable candidate quicker than our competitors.
- All the candidates are thoroughly brief about the role before they are interviewed.